Maywood Cesar Chavez Library is operated by the Los Angeles County Public Library Commission.
The Library reopened its doors on May 10 for select in-person services as part of the Library's phased reopening. On July 28, 2021, LA County Library and Los Angeles County Board of Supervisor Chair, Hilda L. Solis to the First District hosted an Open House.
The Library refreshed its space to include:
- New Floorplan & Layout:
- New circulation desk
- Dedicated Children’s Library with new storage cabinets
- New children and adult’s computer stations
- New reading tables
- New flooring and paint throughout
- New technology:
- 4 Adult computers, 2 Homework Center computers, and 2 early learning computers
- USB/power outlets at all reading tables
- New Laptop vending machine with 12 laptops for in-library public use
- One self-checkout machine
- Digital display screen
For more information on locations of other public libraries and activities, visit the Los Angeles County Library website.