Parking in the City of Maywood is enforced by both the city employed parking enforcement officers and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The laws that they enforce are both the City of Maywood Municipal Code and the California Vehicle Code. Staff and the sheriff's employees are here to ensure safety and compliance with all parking laws. They not only cite vehicles but also tow abandon vehicles and assist with both vehicle and pedestrian traffic control. Some of the common violations that are regularly enforced are:
- Street Sweeping
- Yard Parking
- Overnight Parking
- School Zones
- Passenger Drop Off
- Double Parking
- Blocking Driveway
- Blocking Sidewalks
- Handicap Parking
- Red Curb (Fire Lane)
For Overnight Parking Permits or Citation information click here. The mail in Annual Overnight Parking Permit for 2022-2023 application is now available in both English and Spanish.
- Annual Overnight Parking Permit for 2022-2023 (PDF)
- Envie por correo el Permiso Anual Nocturno de Estacionamiento del ano 2022-2023 (PDF)
- Why is Maywood using an outside vendor to process parking permits?
- How can I get a parking permit?
- Where can I paid or contest my citation?
- Can I get an extension on a citation?
- What is the fee on a correction for a ticket?
- Do I need a parking permit for the weekends?
- Do visitors need a permit?
- What is the status of my overnight parking permit sticker?
- How much time do I have to pay my ticket?