Community Benefit Fund
The City of Maywood has established a "Community Benefit Fund" to support non-profit organizations and schools' community based programs and activities. Organizations must meet specific eligibility requirements, for more information or to begin the process, you may download the application.
For more information please email Claudia Zavala, Community Services Liaison or call 323.562.5722.
The application cycles and deadlines are as follows:
|1||July 1 - September 30||June 1|
|2||October 1 - December 31||September 1|
|3||January 1 - March 30||December 1|
|4||April 1 - June 30||March 1|
The application must be submitted by 5:00 p.m., on the applicable deadline date by email to Claudia Zavala , or addressed to City of Maywood, Attention: Community Benefit Fund via City Manager's office, 4319 E. Slauson Avenue, Maywood, CA 90270.
- California Latino Leadership Institute
- Heliotrope Avenue Elementary School
- Maywood Academy H.S. Marching Band
- Southeast Rio Vista YMCA
- Budding Artist
- Maywood Center for Enriched Studies (MaCES)
- River in Action
- East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice (EUCEJ)
- Fishburn Avenue Elementary School
- Maywood Wolfpack PTO (Senior Class 2023)
- YMCA- Southeast Rio Vista
- Budding Artists
- CAL State Fullerton Philanthropic Foundation
- Heliotrope Ave Elementary
- Heart of Compassion @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>